V. Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 36–38.
The Toldi Mozi is the most modern arthouse cinema in Budapest and a popular venue for film festivals and events since 1932. Air-conditioning and an open Wi-Fi network enhance the comfort of the audience in the auditoriums and the foyer. The two auditoriums offer a seating capacity of 200 and 60 respectively. Both are equipped with digital technology, high-quality projectors and the most up-to-date sound technology.
The legendary cinema in the heart of the city and the popular Toldi Klub are a lively meeting point for young people. This well-situated and cosy art house with catering facilities is an excellent venue for events, press conferences, conventions and presentations.
How to get here: Metro M3 or bus 9. 100 metres from Arany János utca metro station.
For private hire and further queries please contact email@example.com.
Ticket prices and opening hours
Full-price tickets: 1550 Ft
On Thursdays all tickets: 1200 Ft (except events and holidays)
Students: 1200 Ft*
Seniors over 60: 1200 Ft
Gift cards: 1600 Ft
Please note that gift cards are valid until the date marked on their back and they can be redeemed on cinema tickets in Művész, Puskin, Toldi, Tabán and KinoCafe cinemas.
* Except events, holidays and discount days..
* Student tickets can be purchased only with regular, non-provisional student cards issued in Hungary and provided with a bar code and a valid term sticker. Only one ticket per customer per screening is permitted.
Opening hours: The box office opens 30 minutes before the first screening and closes 15 minutes after the last screening has started.
Budapest Film Club Card Our Club Card offers a 20% discount off full-price tickets for our loyal and regular customers in the cinemas of Budapest Film Ltd. (Corvin, Művész, Puskin, Toldi, Tabán and KinoCafe), and a 5% discount at the snack bar in Corvin Cinema. The smart card can be purchased at the box offices of the above-mentioned cinemas. A minimum of 10,000 HUF top-up is required. Further top-ups are available at the box offices in our cinemas. A maximum of 6 tickets per screening can be purchased by one customer.
Cards topped up before the 1st of January, 2018 but not used between the 1st of January, 2018 and the 31st of December, 2018 will be cancelled on the 31st of December, 2018 without refund.
Cards topped up before the 1st of January, 2019 but not used between the 1st of January, 2019 and the 30th of June, 2019 will be cancelled on the 1st of July, 2019 without refund.
All other cards are valid until revoked.
How to buy or reserve your ticket online
1. Our online booking system is available on the following websites: www.corvinmozi.hu, www.artmozi.hu, www.puskinmozi.hu, www.toldimozi.hu, www.muveszmozi.hu, www.tabanartmozi.hu and www.kinocafemozi.hu.
2. Find the programme chart on your selected website.
3. Choose your film by clicking on the selected showtime. Click on “Foglalás/vásárlás” to open seating plan.
4.Enter the number of tickets you want to buy using the buttons in the top left corner (1. db., 2 db. and so on).
5. Select your seats. Available seats are shown by unmarked fields on the seating plan. Click once on the leftmost seat of your choice and the system will select the number of seats you entered proceeding right from the seat you clicked on. You can change your selection by clicking on any other available seat. Your change request will be accepted subject to seat availability. Selected seats are marked yellow.
6. Enter a valid e-mail address in the box bottom left to receive confirmation of your purchase. By clicking on “Foglalás” you can reserve the selected seats, which can be picked up up to 30 minutes prior the show. You will be sent a code you have to produce to collect your ticket. If you want to buy your ticket online click on “Vásárlás”. Fill in the table at the bottom of the page (Számlázási adatok/ Billing information: Név/Name, Város/Town, Cím/Address, Ir.sz./Post code, Adósz/Tax number (optional), E-mail address. Click on the “Fizetés indítása” button to initiate payment for the selected tickets. You will be redirected to the payment page of our partner bank (Erste Bank/Global Pay).
7. Fill in the payment order and confirm it by clicking on the “Fizetem” button. Wait for the response then click on the link ”Vissza a bolti alkalmazáshoz” . Our system will inform you about the status of your purchase according to the answer of the bank and you will get a notification in your mailbox about how you can collect your ticket.